Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Welcome to my blog!


Hello everyone! this is my sports and health issues blog. My goal is to pick out a different sport each week and research topics about them. This could be anything from physical training, supplement use, stereotypes, common injuries, techniques in preventing injuries and lots more! I'm interested in writing about sports that I am familiar with as well as sports that I am unfamiliar with. Another reason for choosing this topic is because I am an athlete myself and just like any other athlete I experience my own stresses and accomplishment which contribute to my everyday life. I'm hoping to be able to share some interesting information that readers can learn from and relate to. So keep reading and I hope you enjoy my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment